Swipe right for more tabs ->
- gut microbiome support
- great source of complete protein
- great source of microelements including selenium and copper
- increases and optimizes digestion
- liver health support
- cardiovascular health and disease prevention
- immune system function optimization,
- diabetes prevention
- anti-aging antioxidants
- optimize metabolism
- low calorie-high protein
- supports health and longevity
- enhances flavor of any dish
no sugar added
no vinegar added
low calorie-high protein
- use everything in the jar!
- use mushrooms with its juice as a complementary side for any dish
- in salads
- as a snack or as the highlight of your charcuterie board or toast.
- great source of protein that can be used in place of meat
- use leftover brine as a flavorful probiotic salad dressing
Cooked or sundried mushrooms only provide 2% of available nutrients to our bodies. Wild fermented mushrooms are 98% bioavailable!
locally available mushrooms,
volgin wild mushroom starter culture,
volgin's organic bay leaf,
organic black peppercorns,
naturetech means using the power of nature to create ideal food for human health
Interested in going deeper?
Read about more detailed fermentation below!